The User is obliged to read this Policy and comply with its provisions. If they do not agree to its provisions, they should not use the Website.
Texts, photos, graphics, sound, animations and films, as well as their layout on the Website, is protected by copyright and other legal provisions. Content from the Website may not be copied, distributed, changed or made available to third parties for commercial purposes. Some illustrations on the site are additionally covered by third-party copyright.Unless agreed otherwise, all trademarks on the Website are protected by law. This applies in particular to the Kaminiarz brand, rating plates, company logos and symbols.
- The administrator of your personal data is Zakład Mięsno Wędliniarski Kaminiarz sp. z o.o. sp.k. with the registered office in Święciechowa (64-115) ul. Leszczyńska 28, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, IX Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000450766, with the NIP number: 6970017820 and REGON number: 008339554
- This Policy uses the following definitions:
- Website - a website belonging to the Website Administrator, located at: www.kaminiarz.pl
- User - a natural person using the Website
- RODO - Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27/04/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (EU Journal of Laws No. 119, p. 1)
- Cookies files (the so called cookies) are files sent to a computer or different device of the Website User when viewing this website.
- Data collected via cookies is processed in order to:
- match the content of the website
- detect any fraud
- make statistical measurements
- improve services provided through the website
- The above-mentioned objectives constitute also the legitimate interest of the Website Administrator (art. 6 sec. 1 letter f of RODO)
- The Website User has the following rights in relation to his personal data being processed:
- access, including obtaining copies thereof
- request for data rectification
- its removal
- restrictions on itsprocessing
- the right to file a complaint to the President of the Data Protection Office
- If the Website User does not want to store cookies on their terminal device, they may change their browser settings so that these files are blocked (in whole or in part) or indicate that they want to receive a message every time cookies are sent to their device. Detailed and full information in this regard is available in the settings of the web browser.
- The Website Administrator indicates that blocking the cookie files used by the User may affect the full use of the Website.
- When the User uses the Website from the website, their data are automatically collected, they are:
- IP address
- domain name
- browser type
- type of operating system
This data can be collected by cookies, the Google Analytics system and the Web Beacon system, and can be saved in the server logs.
The Website uses two basic types of cookies: “session” (session cookies) and “persistent” (persistent cookies). “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the Website User’s end device until they log out, leave the website or turn off the software (web browser). “Persistent” cookies are stored on the Website User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
The Website Administrator processes the usage data and creates use profiles using the Adobe Analytics service belonging to Adobe Systems Software Ireland Ltd., 4-6 Riverwalk, Citywest Business Park, Dublin 24, Ireland (“Adobe”). Information on the User’s use of the Web Site is transferred to Adobe servers, where it is analysed and returned to the Administrator in the form of cumulative data, revealing trends in the general use of the website.
The User has the right to object to the processing of their use data and create an anonymous profile of use of this type (by making an “opt-out” claim - resignation). The User may submit an objection on the Adobe website dedicated to “opt-out” reservations. If you want to get information about the operation of cookies and the “opt-out” option in Adobe Analytics, please refer to the official documentation provided by Adobe on the website: http://www.adobe.com/en/privacy/opt-out.html
In addition, the Website Administrator processes usage data and creates User profiles using the Google Analytics service owned by Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”).
Data processing takes place in the United States, a country outside the scope of Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 1995 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (EU Journal of Laws L.281 p 31). Information on the User’s use of the Web Site is transferred to the Google server, where it is analysed and returned to the Administrator in the form of cumulative data, revealing trends in the general use of the website. While the data transmitted to the Google server by the Administrator may not be personal data due to its nature, it is pointed out that Google, Inc., which analyses this information, adheres to the US-EU Safe Harbour program and the Safe Harbour program US-Switzerland in accordance with the requirements of the US Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use and storage of data from the European Economic Area and Switzerland. To learn more about the Safe Harbour program and to see a Google certification, please visit http://www.export.gov/safeharbor/.
The User has the right to object to the processing of their use data and create an anonymous profile of use of this type (by making an “opt-out” claim - resignation). The User may submit an objection on the Google website dedicated to “opt-out” reservations. If you want to get information about the operation of cookies and the “opt-out” option in Google Analytics, please refer to the official documentation provided by Google on the website: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
In the case of adjusting the content of the website and detecting bots and frauds, as well as statistical measurements and improving the service, saved data will be processed for these purposes until the opposition is expressed or until the User uses the services provided via the website.
- Information about certain behaviours of Website Users is subject to logging in the server layer. This data is used only to administer the Website and to ensure efficient service of the hosting services provided.
- The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the saving may refer to:
- the time of arrival of the inquiry
- time of sending the response
- name of the User’s station - identification performed by the HTTP protocol
- information about errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction
- URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) - in the case when the website was accessed via a link
- information about the Website User’s browser
- information about the IP address
- The above data is not associated with specific people browsing the sites.
- The above data is used only for server administration purposes.
- Data is made available to third parties only within legally permitted limits.
- The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Website to authorized authorities on the basis of lawful requests.