“Kaminiarz” is a family company known in Europe as a producer of high quality pig products, specializing in bacon production. Within recent years we have won numerous national awards in sector competitions, confirming our strong market position in bacon category. We enjoy renowned international certificates of IFS FOOD (International Food Standard) and BRC, which guarantees the highest health security of manufactured goods and high quality of production procedures.
If you have experience in distribution bacon and other meats in Europe, become our representative!
If you want to send us application documents, place the following GDPR clauses:
I agree to the processing of my personal data by Zakład Mięsno Wędliniarski Kaminiarz sp. z o.o. sp.k. with the registered office in Święciechowa (64-115) ul. Leszczyńska 28, indicated by me in the application documents, which goes beyond the scope required by the labour law, for the purposes of the current recruitment procedure”.
I agree to the processing of my personal data by Zakład Mięsno Wędliniarski Kaminiarz sp. z o.o. sp.k. with the registered office in Święciechowa (64-115) ul. Leszczyńska 28, indicated by me in the application documents, which goes beyond the scope required by the labour law, for the purposes of the future recruitment ”.
The GDPR clause:
“Based on art. 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27/04/2016 (hereinafter referred to as: RODO) we kindly inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is Zakład Mięsno Wędliniarski Kaminiarz sp. z o.o. sp.k. with the registered office in Święciechowa (64-115) ul. Leszczyńska 28, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, IX Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000450766, with the NIP number: 6970017820 and REGON number: 008339554.
- The personal data received will be processe for the recruitment of employees and associates. The basics of data processing will be here:
- in the case of candidates for employees:
- art. 221 § 1 of the Labour Code - in the scope of name, surname, parents’ first names, date of birth, place of residence (address for correspondence), education and course of previous employment (art. 6 sec. 1 letter c of RODO);
- your consent, if the application documents (CV and/or cover letter) contain other personal data than mentioned above (art. 6 sec. 1 letter a of RODO)
- our legally legitimate interest (art. 6 ust. 1 lit. f RODO) in the form of choosing the right candidate for a given position - in the scope of additional personal data provided to us during the interview;
- your consent for future recruitment (art. 6 sec. 1 letter a of RODO)
- in case of candidates for associates - your consent regarding current and future recruitment (art. 6 sec. 1 letter a of RODO);
- in the case of candidates for employees:
- Personal data will be processed for the abovementioned purposes until the end of a specific recruitment, and in the case of granting consent for subsequent recruitment - for a period of 1 year from the moment of its collection.
- Providing personal data by you is voluntary, but necessary due to participation in recruitment.
- This data will not be used for profiling or making automated decisions1.
- In connection with the purposes referred to in point 3, the recipient of personal data may be entities providing for us services related to the processing of personal data, including:
- entities conducting postal, courier, transport, payment, security and auditing activities
- IT service providers or IT (service) companies
- video monitoring providers and relevant service companies.
- You have the following rights related to the processing of your personal data:
- the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of data - the withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing which was carried out on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal
- the right to access personal data
- the right to request correction of personal data
- the right to request removal of personal data
- the right to demand the restriction of the processing of personal data
- the right to transfer personal data, i.e. the right to receive personal data from the administrator, in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable computer format (it concerns only data that is processed on the basis of the consent)
- the right to object to the processing of data due to your special situation - in cases where the administrator processes data on the basis of their legitimate interest
- the right to file a complaint to the President of the Data Protection Office”